Sunday, January 21, 2007

Have You Thanked A Republican Today.


I want you all to put your hands together and thank every Republican you see for those really nice tax cuts they gave big business. Also you and God should thank the Republicans for givng oil companies those really nice tax breaks at about the tune of
80 billion dollars,especially when they made record profits of about 92 billion dollars in a quarter. Also we should tell people like me that I should go to hell when I have the nerve to use logic and reason and say really far out crazy things like; that due to the price hike of oil and tax breaks that we are being priced gouged at the pump. That was so not american of me to do that. I mean it is just a coincidence when I said years ago that prices are artificially inflated and when I said that when the dems get in power they will investigate this oil scam and the prices will magically drop.(like they are right now)Total coincidence! I should have believed it when a Bush clone Oops!I mean supporter told us it was inflation.

No comments: