Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hold up Hold up.

"I'm so fucking rich..." That quote goes with that photo.

I was just listening to a tape of Bush stating that on 9/11 before he walked in the room he saw the first plane hit and then said "as a pilot I thought that was bad flying" then he said he went into the room and sat down and was told about the second plane. he thought it was an accident the first time. You see, whats funny about that was that I thought the same thing also along with everyone else who watched the terrible events that day. But the difference was is that I did not have presidential daily briefings given to me every morning talking about Bin Laden striking in the US.
Anyone who have never read that briefing,would believe that first crash was an accident
Like we did. When the president was asked did he read it, he said he did not remember. but he thinks so. When Condi was asked did she give the pdb to the president, she said she could not remember but she read it and it was filled with historical information nothing new. Whats coming up next I heard the day after 9/11. This was on the news,you see the only person that knew it was an attack with the first plane was also the same person who prepared the documents and that mans name was George Tenent. You see my point is that it was ok for us to think it was a bad pilot flying with the first hit,because we do not read the pdb's. But the president whose job is to read those everyday thought it was an accident too. Hmmmm interesting. I am providing a link to that particular pdb read it for yourself.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0409041pdb1.html

No comments: