Wednesday, October 05, 2011

AS IF...............!


CLICK ON TITLE

Oh come on. The shit does not fall far from the bat. Who really believed that this ditzy woman was really going to run? As I have stated here time and time again...( I love being right)Ha Ha you would have had to be truly stupid to have believed for a second that this addleminded lady was actually going to run for office. My only regret was that I actually hoped she would run but I have had that moment robbed from me. You Palin supporters were SUCKERS for believing in this woman . You were played manipulated and used..I love it ! Here is her lie..OOps I meant explanation of not running.

"After much prayer and serious consideration, I have decided that I will not be seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for president of the United States," said Palin in a statement on her decision." As always, my family comes first and obviously Todd and I put great consideration into family life before making this decision. When we serve, we devote ourselves to God, family and country. My decision maintains this order."

NONSENSE

She faked you guys out! She made all her money and duped her followers who were left holding the bag. The whole party has taken the short bus to the mental ward. I mean look at the present contenders. Palin is not running for these reasons...she is a quitter and she is a lightweight intellectual blithering idiot. and she is unelectable...in short! She is political poison!

No comments: