Friday, September 06, 2013

OH NO HE DIDN'T ?

Wow! Can you believe that Bill O'reilly admitted he was wrong? The first thing I did was ensure that I had not be drinking. Then I watched the video over and over again. I still cannot believe that he said it! If you know anything about him then you would know that he always lies talks constantly and never admits to any wrong doing. See this is why your humble servant Anthony is here to walk you through the bs! You see, at a REAL media outlet you have a staff that fact checks for any inconsistencies in a story. So that what when it makes its way on air everything is checked and triple checked so no one looks stupid !Now those at Fox News have not heard of such a procedure because they do it constantly!  

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepolitics/2013/08/30/bill-oreilly-the-mistake-entirely-on-me/

No comments: