Saturday, November 05, 2005

MY SISTER KIM!

My sister Kim lives in Colorado. She is a wonderful human being and I would say that even if she was not related to me(Big Daddy). So why am I talking about my sister Kim you may ask? Let me put it to you this way,we have political conversations and the more we talk the more I come to really believe she is a closet republican. Now keep in mind there is nothing wrong in my mind with being a republican closeted or otherwise. Here is what I find fascinating about her. She hates Limbaugh(rightfully so) and Hannity(no brainer)but LOVES Bill O'Reilly. What???? Plus she voted for Bush. I mean although she voted for the talking coke monkey I can forgive her for that. But O'Reilly I mean come on. But she is steadfast in her support for O'Reilly and here is the worse part when she is defending her man O'reilly she does it in an intelligent,direct, lucid, almost ireverent way and we she talks about the liberal media reminds me of someone else I know............Me! I always thought I was one of kind but I be damned there is another voice out there who is just as stubborn,irreverent,verbose, and sounds just like me.

Lets pray that my sister does not get her own radio show I would hate the competition.

No comments: