Friday, January 06, 2006

Fair is Fair Letterman!

I was disgusted at the exchange between David Letterman and Bill O"Reilly the other day. Now I am no big fan of O'Reilly but in all fairness he was ambushed by Letterman and Paul Schaeffer they were trying to ridicule him. I mean the interview started off nice Letterman was giving him a honest talk of how that was crap of that Christmas attack business Fox and Bill have been pushing. Cool I was with Letterman on that part. But we parted ways when he got off that subject and into waters he had no business swimming. This is why the left gets teased and accused of going off half cocked. Letterman while insulting O'Reilly admitted he never watched the show so Bill rightfully said then how can you comment on my show. Now I do not feel totally sorry for Bill because I do watch his show and he does the same thing plus he lies but I do not like to see people get ambushed whether its liberals or conservatives(notice I did not say neo-con there is a difference I hate them)sadly Letterman stooped to O'Reilly and Hannity's level you have to call them on their crap whether you like them or not! You see people are always criticizing myself and the show but can not bring a single instance of substance only name calling which Letterman engaged in.
What Bill should have done is slapped Letterman and kicked Paul in his nuts and walked out.(damn lightweights) Just Kidding! Letterman quit doing your imitation of Rosie O'Donnell and get a clue. Now some of you may have some kind of cognitive dissonance that I critiqued Bill O'Reilly but yet took his side... Well if you can not understand independent opinion then you are beyond help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ambush O'wily?!! That ethically-challenged nutcase did not get as much as he should have.
My only concern is that Letterman may have generated some sympathy for that fartmouth.