Friday, January 20, 2006

Food for thought!

I will be In Dallas Tx on mon on business and Kc and the WSX gang will carry the torch in my absence. I was going to post here but I think you guys need to read this article. Its all one line but I had to break it up for the blog.It's sad but I think it paints an interesting picture.

http://groups.google.com/group/
Coalitionforfreethoughtinmedia/msg/339447f2ecaef4db

"Talk show hosts like Hannity, O'Reilly and Limbaugh act like they know all about war then they refuse to give any credence to soldiers like me who have been to war and seen the brutality of war. These guys are nothing but WEAK SPINELESS COWARDS hiding
behind microphones while soldiers come home and are losing everything they have."
--Spc. Doug Barber, who took his own life Tuesday, after struggling with PTSD for two years.

No comments: