Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I"ve heard that before.

I missed the show the other day I have just been busy. Well I guess we all seen that Andy Card just jumped ship. I wonder whats really going on? Hey here is a quote that reminds me of those damn Neo-Cons.

"Of course the people don't want war. But it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy,and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."
-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

Damn, he sounds just like Bush.

1 comment:

The Goddess said...

Time to shake the West wing up. Maybe we are going to trade in Tricky Dick for Georgie's bush on the side, Condie.