Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Immigration! (A Monologue)!

This is a subject that some people are so closeminded to on both sides of the issue.
So I approach this subject with caution. I do not want to be called a racist just because I may have an unpopular opinion. Well here it goes, a great number of illegal....lets say it together "illegal" aliens march across our borders everyday and lets be honest there are a great number of them who want to work and take care of their families and are hard workers and have good intentions when they cross our borders. But then there are some who do not necessarily follow the rules of this country as anyone living in California would know about the crimes from illegals. So what do we do? Well when I discovered that illegals account for about 10 billion dollars yearly,I knew that the do nothing government would do something to appease them,(we are capitalistic whores) so this is why they are creating an amnesty program that they refuse to call an amnesty program so they will call it the "guest worker" program which implies,hey these are our guest coming over for a visit and hey since they are here lets put them to work. Okay here is my concern,crime from illegals are low and the government does not care about it(see 10 billion dollars section)are we so concerned about this money that we are compromising national security. I mean we only discovered Yemeni's and Iraqi's crossing over the other day. So how long will it be before Al-Qaida figures that one out? Now I disagree with Fox's lawsuit it's a scare tactic! There has got to be a way to placate both sides I mean I can not blame them for wanting a better life for their families. But also Americas racist sides are coming out, I hear people talk about how hispanics are going to outnumber the white people someday in the United States. So! Why is that a bad thing? Because racists for years have made it seem bad to be a minority, Now the shoe is on the other foot and they do not like it. Hey to my latinos brothers and sisters I say "more power to you". but back to what Big Daddy was saying, We know they are hard workers, no argument there, but where in this fading republic's constitution does it read, hard work trumps national security? I say this because the northern border to Canada is just as porous and open and we have caught terrorists coming across that border all the time(but you never hear alot about it). My point is only about security because my problem is with both borders but sad to say you will only hear about just one and let me give you a hint(its not the one that borders a majority white country). I mean what happens when a terrorist walks across the border with a tactical suitcase nuke.Political correctness and racism is going to kill us all. I mean we had no problem turning the Haitians away who came here illegally,hell and even some Cubans except if they can throw a ball. But we find room for thousands of Serbians(Fort Dix) and now a "guest worker" program. In New Orleans there was not one illegal alien but now New Orleans is over run with illegals who were given jobs to rebuild when the locals residents were forced out of the bid(Thanks Mr. Bush and rescinding the Davis-Bacon Act))to help make money rebuilding their community and later those same people were called lazy because they could not find a job. Now those jobs have been "insourced" I hope there is a better solution where everyone can benefit. Remember before the creation of the KKK, blacks were brought from the south to break unions and as whites said in those days "to drive down wages" and a lot of whites lost their jobs and that prompted some men in Pulaski Tennesee to form the KKK. You know if these men just realized that they were being screwed by the corporations and not blacks it would have been better for them to band together white and black. Now I hope history is not repeating itself.But now I am not so sure because Mexico's attitude towards Central Americans is piss poor, and they are sending them back to their own country by the busloads when central americans cross Mexico's southern border but when Mexicans wants to cross our borders we are expected to understand and let them through. But again the mexicans do not want the central americans in their country.Hmmmm isn't racism interesting.

No comments: