Friday, March 02, 2007

This Country Needs A Enema!



I am so sick of this Anna Nicole Smith coverage on tv. Now keep in mind I knew the media would whore this out till the bitter end and ignore real news. Now with that being said,its a shame that she died and she was a tragic figure. I have no real sympathy because I do work in Hollywood and believe me people like her are the norm.
Now here is whats really going on in the world and if the media were doing their job instead of this love fest about Anna you would have heard about it. Al qaida is rebuilding, now wait! I know you are saying no way! Bush took care of him. Right?
Hell Naw! Let me jog your memory a little. Remember these quotes?

I just don't spend that much time on (Osama).
I truly am not that concerned about him."
- George Bush, March 13, 2002
"I just don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama. (Smirks)
It's kind of one of those ...exaggerations."
- George Bush(lying about the earlier quote), debate with Kerry, 2004

Remember Republicans telling us that Osama was not important anymore,that he was just a figure head. Well guess what? That figure head and his men just rebuilt Al qaida stronger than ever. How can the Bush administration let this happen? Because they were not serious about this war on terror in the first place. Now here come the spin no one is talking about this on tv that much especially Fox News.

Link:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-slansky-/apocalypse-now_b_42118.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anthony!It's adrienne, howdy from Brooklyn. :o) I've heard Osama has been deceased since not long after 9/11. His kidneys went, and continuing dialysis while in hiding in caves would seem impossible to maintain. The administration knows this, thus explaining why the president "really doesn't spend that much time thinking about him."
Either that or he's not in hiding at all, but living on some island in the South Pacific relaxing and sunning himself at the CIA's expense...