Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What do you do to a rabid animal?


Ok we've all heard the exchange between myself and a certain caller. Thank you for all the emails I received in support of putting a racist in his place. I just wanted to say that in the future if you do not know anything about a particular subject matter, than you should read up on that subject before calling in a show and making yourself look like a fool and trying to argue the opposition. Now with that being said, this person who could not debate me on the issue at hand, had to result to a old racial standby of calling me "boy". Now on the surface boy is not a racial insult. But it is when said in the context and intonation that he used. You see 60 percent of communication is body movements and 30 percent is intonation(anyone who has ever taken a speech class is familiar with this). Remember this effect as a child when your mom said your name a certain way you would know if she was mad or happy? Well its the same way in this case.
This person was losing and he resorted to a low class way of trying to muster some kind of superiority and finally resulted to the only thing he knew how...Racial. He thought he hurt my feelings but I ended up laughing at him. Its a shame when a man only has to brag about the color of his skin. Now this person will swear that he is not a racist. Well Michael Richards said the same thing. All I know is that I can never forget this exchange and that he can never break bread with me ever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w10.html