Friday, November 16, 2007

911 Freaks get a life

Now first, before you liberals get your panties in a snit. I myself have questions about 911. But I am so tired of all you 911 conspiracy nutcases advocating that Bush was behind the whole thing. Give it up guys, all of your little theories have been debunked! Get a life and get back into flying saucers or something. If you think Bush is smart enough to be behind anything you are high! I hear them bitch all the time, well this building looked like it imploded...shutup freakboy. I have this Northwoods crap of a tape someone gave me and you will see for yourself that buildings that implode, collapses differently than the WTC buildings, because you can clearly see the buildings pancake FROM THE TOP to the bottom. In the Northwoods video they clearly go from bottom to top. You 911 people, I liked you better when you thought men did not go to the moon. Get a life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do something anthony, we want your comments, why are you hiding?