Saturday, December 01, 2007

Hyde Who?

Some people got mad that I posted the Henry Hyde quote. I in my great evilness apologize and I promise to post something that will reflect how I feel about such a great man. Here goes: Henry Hyde, the scumbag who admitted they impeached Clinton as "payback" for Nixon, is dead. Hyde, an icon of the conservative movement, had been ill, undergoing triple bypass surgery earlier this year.
Earlier this month, Bush awarded Hyde the Medal of Freedom with a straight face.
Henry Hyde proved that a man can screw around and break up families and still be considered a hero to a party bankrupted by greed, military aggression and homosexual hypocrisy. This pompous jackass who said that his adultery was a "youthful indiscretion",even though he was 42 when it took place.He was 83 only the good die young. Ah, well - Reagan, Weinberger, Nofziger and Falwell have a new playmate in hell. Whew I feel better!

No comments: