Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hate on me !

It seems that some of you can't take criticism when it comes to the 911 nut cases and neo-cons. I tell you 911 idiots and neo cons something. If you want to post, just leave an intelligent comment dealing with what I said in the posting. Now I know some of them are a bunch of KKFI feckless radio people(lot of 911 idiots at KKFI) out there hating on me. I welcome it. Hey is it true that KKFI forgot to apply for a license and now is operating possibly illegally? I mean if thats true, then what does that say about current management! I personally would like KKFI to stay around. Have a nice year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you "on the air" anywhere.

Anonymous said...

When are you coming back!!!!!!!! We miss you.

Anonymous said...

No one listens to that crappy station anymore.

Anonymous said...

"If you want to post, just leave an intelligent comment dealing with what I said in the posting. Now I know some of them are a bunch of KKFI feckless radio people(lot of 911 idiots at KKFI) out there hating on me. I welcome it."

Which of the KKFI people are hating on you?

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeIY2rP2HWI&feature=related
Are you saying your snoring on air is more entertaining than 9.11 conspiracy theories? No, this was the comment of a disgruntled community radio station host. You have to wait until you make it to 97.1 to get the panties in the mail.

Iron Chef