Monday, January 28, 2008

At it again.

See folks, they are at it again. This a copy of an attack against me because I dare speak the truth about KKFI or what happened to me. It interesting that I have moved on from the station and these things still persist. No matter what I write or what some idiot says, it will not change the fact that a certain station is being mismanaged to the point they have endangered their existence. Now, to you 9-11 kool aid drinkers out there. Please when you write me a glowing thanks or a stupid hate letter, please take the time to properly punctuate it. There is no excuse for your laziness and lack of attention to detail(are all of you guys illiterate or something). So just know this, there should have been a exclamation mark after "No" since you were making a statement then capitalize the "t" [in this]. That way I can better read your nonsense and respond to it. Oh, and to answer your stupid statement, Yes! My snoring is better and I already get the panties just ask your mom. Okay that part was a joke(I don't know your mom)but I still get the panties. As far as being a disgruntled talk show host. Hey its KKFI not commercial radio. I loved my time at the station and it was a great experience. But I am "gruntled" and have moved on. I just hope that the station is still around by the time of your next stupid posting.

"Are you saying your snoring on air is more entertaining than 9.11 conspiracy theories? No, this was the comment of a disgruntled community radio station host. You have to wait until you make it to 97.1 to get the panties in the mail."

Iron Chef




No comments: