Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hot For These Teachers!


Okay, I found this very interesting. How do I get back into school?

Excerpt:
Here is a loooooong-ass list of the teacher 'sexpidemic' cases WhoreNetDaily has documented where female teachers have been accused, or convicted, of assaulting students:

Note from Philip, who sent this in:

It would take a person three days to read this entire list. What is going on here?
What is the bottom line? How many don't get caught? Is all this something new?
and the number one question ...is it too late for me to get my ignorant-ass back in school?


Looks like another good reason not to send your kids to a Catholic school.

Between being raped by a priest at the age of 5 or having sex with the hot teacher at 16,
I'd rather gamble with the public school system. At least in public school, you're not
dealing with a worldwide child-rape conspiracy run by the dang pope.

No comments: