Monday, June 23, 2008

R.I.P (maybe) George! You have earned it ! We've lost a bright light.


My heart is heavy today with the announcement of the death of George Carlin.
No one has been a greater influence on me than this man. Remember folks,radio and tv sucks in this country and in town on PURPOSE! To keep you stupid and keeps us fighting among each other. The only weapon we have is to use critical thinking skills and to challenge these neo-cons right wingers,religious nuts,crazy left wingers, republicans, democrats and general idiots every chance we get. If you don't believe me please research/google,the prussian school system and a guy named Horace Mann and I want you to think about it and how it influenced or school system(get back to me on it).

Please Enjoy


















No comments: