Thursday, February 03, 2011

Yeah Right Mr. President!





Does anybody actually believe this man ? I mean I give him some credit at least he is kind of being honest about why he does not want to be on tv and give opinions. Even though he is not giving the real reasons.

I love this quote below from the telecast.

"I don't want to go out and campaign for candidates.
I don't want to be viewed as a perpetual money-raiser.
I don't want to be on these talk shows, giving my opinion..."
-- Former Pres Bush(R-intellectual lightweight)

Here is the translation of what he was really saying.

Translation:
I'm Death on Two Legs, nobody wants me to campaign for them.
I'm viewed as a Perpetual Money Destroyer - ask any American family.
I have a Palin Brain so I can't render a reasonable opinion on anything
because I don't know shit about any issue besides "cut taxes."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A future in politics for dubya? He's lucky he's not in prison.