Thursday, June 23, 2011

HMMMM SATANNNNNNNNNNNN?



Ok, look I don't believe in exorcism or possession,but I thought this was funny. I guess the lady is possessed by a demon. You have to be dumb to believe this thing exists. Nothing like some good religious theater with the offering.This whole exchange makes no logical sense. Demons act upon on their own volition but yet does everything a christian says? And if that's true then why don't Christians just rid the world of all evil..just saying.....



SOMEBODY HIT JESUS WITH A CAR! FUCKERS!


I feel so sorry for this individual. It seems he has some real issues. But I have a question..in addition to his nonsensical speech... If his name is Jesus Christ the third...then why did he say that he is the second person in history to have that name? Who is the second one?

No comments: