Thursday, February 02, 2012

I MEAN IT FIGURES..RIGHT?

Wow what a concept? I mean who is really shocked by this article ? I mean we all see Fox News and we all have to hear the stupidity spewing from the mouths of extreme rightwing dummies. I think the article makes an important point. I mean we have all had discussions with these people and they always during the course of the discussion seem to be a little stuck on stupid. Now I see that they really can't help it. They are motivated by fear. Remember how they wanted us to fear everything? Just in case someone has a short memory. Let us count the ways of their stupidity.





http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html


OH WHO COULD FORGET THESE GEMS?










I LOVE THIS HALL OF FAME WITH THE INTELLECTUALLY RIDICULOUS !




THIS DUMMY AGAIN

No comments: