Sunday, July 29, 2012

NO FOOLING !

It seems that Old man Potter..Oops! I meant Big Dick Cheney has now realized that the dumb swimsuit model that old Gramps Jurassic McCain picked was not fit to be president. Wow really
Dicky when did you first realize that? I mean I could tell this woman was stupid when she couldn't name any books she read.Palin is 25 pounds of crazy packed in a 7 pound bag. I mean is there anybody on the rightwing side that does not sound Batshit?  Keep in mind that the Ken doll... Oops I meant Romney submitted 23 of his tax records to get on the MCain campaign as VP and old gramps picked Palin. So what does that tell you about the magic underwear wearing Mittens Romney ?

Click on link.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/29/dick-cheney-sarah-palin_n_1716078.html

No comments: