Friday, May 12, 2006

Fight them over there my ass!


Okay folks I know you heard about these NSA wire taps that I have been complaining about. You see I was right all along, Bush can not give a straight answer on this and neo-cons myrmidons(look it up) are falling right in line with there cult leader.
Bush did not confirm or deny(important point right here) that the NSA was collecting records of tens of millions of ordinary Americans' phone calls. I mean how hard is to say no we are not collecting ordinary americans phone records(see I just did it). Anyway he goes on to say: "Our intelligence activities strictly target al-Qaida and their known affiliates," Bush said. "We're not mining or trolling through the personal lives of millions of innocent Americans." Here is the Evil ones problem with that phrase,look at the words they prepared for him. They "target" Al Qaeda, but he refuses to say that no non-terrorists have been monitored(see my point).And he also keeps saying they target "known Al Qaeda associates." Does that mean there are tens of millions of Al Qaeda inside the United States? Anyone! Anyone!.......Bueller!
Bush also said that any domestic intelligence-gathering measures he's approved are "lawful," and he says "appropriate" members of Congress have been briefed.
The disclosure could complicate Bush's bid to confirm wiretapper Gen. Hayden as CIA director. Sure, the action is legal because Bush said it was, and anything Bush says is legal in "wartime." And maybe Congress was notified, but it's illegal for them to say what was said. If Bush says, "I killed two of Gannon's hookers last night," they can't reveal that. The companies that turned over records so far is AT&T Corp, Verizon Communications Inc., and BellSouth Corp. Quest is the only one with guts and a sense of being American(Although I think they are a Canadian company) who has not given anything up yet! I mean if they are a lot of Al Qaeda here, then that kicks all to hell that we fight them over there so we do not fight them over here lie, OOps! I mean speech. I mean if we know where they are arrest them! Right. Patrick Leahy was gargling something crazy in response to this and it sounded like "It's not one party's government. It's America's government. Those entrusted with great power have a duty to answer to Americans what they are doing," What a crazy guy!

No comments: