Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Weapon of Mass Distraction!


Okay I so tired of hearing about Britney Spears and this kid situation and Natalie Holloway and if I hear one more thing about the Catholic church and the Da Vinci code. I mean every one is acting like this stuff is really important. This does not need to garner the attention of Americans. I mean if we must be distracted by something then why not be distracted by things I would like to see, like the picture in this caption. Now I want you guys to meet the proud receipient of the republican estate tax and screw you give away welfare program. You see a lot of you hypocrites will take offense of this photo...good because I find it equally obscene that we allow ourselves to be distracted by B.S. I mean come on you must admit my distraction is better right? Oh yeah feel free to click on the photo once or twice for a better shot. Snooches!

1 comment:

The Goddess said...

You can take the girl out of the trailer park....