Friday, November 24, 2006

Rosie Disgusts me!

Okay, do not get me wrong I do not hate Rosie O'donnell. I do not even know Rosie O'donnell.But my problem with her stems from an incident between Clay Aiken and Kelly Ripa. Now Kelly was conducting an interview and Clay during the interview covered Kelly's mouth with his hand. Kelly played it off with class with a "thats a no no" comment and also made the comment that she does not know where that hands been(which is the truth). Okay my point is, you should never put your hands in someones mouth(unless your asked to). Plus nothing should be shoved in the body bigger than a fist and less loving than a dildo.Thats very disrespectful! Well Rosie got wind of it and accused Kelly of making a homophobic remark....What? Clay Aiken should have apologized or suffered a bitch slap. Are we getting into a new mind set in this country when everybody gets so sensitive that we start accusing people of crap ..How paranoid is that. Rosie, not everything is homophobic.....stop being hetero-phobic! Now what was racist was the Michael Richards controversy. Check it out for your self.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you can waste acouple hours on it.

greengutter

Michael T Justice said...

hey Evil G, I'm with you on both of these. I know I had a slightly different take onb t he Kramer thing originally but you doin't just bust out "NIgga, nigga , nigga!" The only case where i might give a pass is if the hecklers were calling him crackers, and honkeys. Even then you have to be smart enough to protect the check. While we're on the gay thing what about your boy Bill Maher busting out Ken Melman on KLarry King and then Melman resigns the next day or so?