Saturday, December 09, 2006

Damn! Anything she doesn't have she will never need.




I tell you sometimes you just need an Angel. Okay if you guys can stop drooling for a damn minute. I will like to introduce you to the newest addition to the Wavestation X family.My new hitman,mob enforcer. Her name is Sophia or (DJ Hustle-lin) and she is my new semi-regular partner in crime co-host in addition with myself and the Red Menace. She is a model,DJ and from the east coast. She is a traveler (like yours truly) and has a take no prisoners attitude(which makes her a shoo in for the show) plus she is an all around kick ass person to be around and just like the evil one himself she loves guns. I want all of you to welcome her with open arms. As soon as she gets her warrants cleared and she just finished up her probation(she is strapped Gangsta Gangsta)she is coming on the show. Show her love. Please do not try and stalk her. www.myspace.com/finexchina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!!!!!! Good luck to both of you, Love and kisses, Goddess!!!!!!!!!