Monday, April 09, 2007

Justice Peeks!


Okay, I have thought and thought about this while I was at home....in California and back home again. This lawyer controversy at first glance, I must admit I was for Bush. Because the president reserves the right to fire all lawyers he sees fit. But things took a turn when I heard Gonzales speak and then get himself caught in at least six(at last count)count them six lies. This is when I started to take notice. You see when you claim that nothing unethical happened then you get caught in lie after lie. Then then the woman that was going to plead the fifth(what in the hell)she resigns and then Mr. Bush says that his people can come talk to the committee but they will refuse to take an oath. Refuse to take a f**king OATH? Plus they will not allow anyone to be recorded and no transcription can be present.what? I am sorry but does this sound like someone with something to hide? You mean, you do not want to swear to tell the truth? I am sorry but if its no big deal like Fox News has been lying about all this time. Then they should have no problem getting in public and telling us everything under oath. But you see, I think they are lying so thats why they are eschewing the law and coming up with these ridiculous rules. Look, I do not care if Jesus Christ himself appeared in front of me floating on a cloud made of aborted fetuses and tells me that the Bush administration are honest. I will say,look here lord..umm float your ass to the left and tell these bastards to get their happy asses before congress and swear them in.

No comments: