Friday, April 20, 2007

Suspension!

Attention all Wavestation X listeners, I have been suspended indefinitely from KKFI.
Although I can not divulge the nature of the suspension. If I do not go back on the air. I want you to know that I have appreciated all that you(the listeners and KKFI have given me. I am not angry or sad or bitter. I am thankful that I have had 11 great years to give to the listeners. I will still be making contributions to the blog. Thank you for your time and support. I love you all.

3 comments:

normal guy said...

BRING BACK THE EVIL GENIUS TO 90.1
FM KKFI!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What happened Anthony? Are you planning to return?

Anonymous said...

Holy Sh** are you kidding i was wondering what happend to Ant-dog and know i kinda have a idea, you must have finally pissed someone off so much that they snatched the golden mic of knowledge form you ..its a damn shame i do hope i get to hear you again it made my night