Thursday, May 20, 2010

What I s The Big Deal ?????




DO WE HATE ARABS THIS MUCH?

What is the big deal here? I mean we all know how I feel about beauty contestants(its legendary)right? Leave this woman alone. So what she entered a stripper contest once.At least she kept her clothes on and plus she is more naked in the other pic. She looks damn good, she is sexy and hot and she is a muslim too boot(how freaky sexy)whose your allah baby whose your allah baby!!!! I digress, Now some bigot accused her of all kinds of stupid things linking her to terrorism. Then some one sent in these pics. What difference does it make. All contestants have a dark past. I am proud of having her represent our country.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like about 10 days with zero comments here. Guess it's not a "big deal". :)