Friday, April 25, 2014

GREGORY SUCKS !

  WHAT A DOUCHEY WHORE HE TURNED OUT TO BE.


 Now, I really dislike David Gregory.That is not saying much because I hate all media whores..But this whore is a special kind of media whore. You see when Tim Russert died,MSNBC decided to let David Gregory(aka Karl Rove's dance partner) take over the show.  Since then,Gregory has demonstrated over and over again why he is not a suitable replacement for Russert, I mean at least Russert asked hard questions. I had always thought they should have tapped Rachel Maddow or Keith Olbermann for the job. At times it seems that Gregory gets his talking points from Fox News. He does not ask any real hard questions and he fails to be objective and he makes stupid illogical assumption that a real journalist would not make. It is starting to become apparent that MSNBC is thinking the same thing. I hope they fire him, I think I will say a special prayer to god for that one.Now, I loved this smackdown between Greenwald and Gregory.. Btw,I believe Edward Snowden is a traitor and not a hero and I can prove it.







 CLICK ON LINK AND WATCH THIS PITIFUL VIDEO OF ROVE AND GREGORY DANCING AND KILLING RAP MUSIC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5RD9BhcCo

No comments: