Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Business As Usual

Okay first of all I am so sick of these idiots who did not watch the funeral of Coretta Scott King and then try to critcize the speakers. I felt every remark made was appropiate. But what I find interesting about these neo-monkeys is that they keep saying that Bush did not get warrants because no other president had done it...What???
Now it is no shock that the above statement came from Sean Hannity. But if you guys watched the State Of The Union show you heard Bush say....

"Previous Presidents have used the same constitutional authority I have,
and federal courts have approved the use of that authority."

Hmmm interesting,but the Evil Genius is not finished here, check out the exchange
between Russ Feingold and Alberto(Torture Boy)Gonzales.(This is what I was talking about on the show when I mentioned Albertos accent)

Feingold:Do you know of any other President who has authorized
warrantless wiretaps outside of FISA?

Alberto Gonzales: Um, none come to mind, Senator. I can't give you an answer.

What the F**K? Why did not Feingold follow-up with, So why did your president lie last Tuesday? That would have been a great "follow up" question. here check out the link: http://thinkprogress.org/2006/02/06/previous-admin/

Well I guess that was a dumb question on my part.

No comments: