Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Gotcha!!

Remember folks when I said that that evidence was faked when Colin visited the UN. I was criticized by everyone I was called a conspiracy nut and just plain wrong,. But check this out and believe me I am gloating it turns out Powells Chief of staff has a concience.
In a Feb 3 PBS interview, Colin Powell's former chief of staff claimed that the speech Powell made before
the United Nations on Feb. 5, 2003, laying out a case for war with Iraq, included falsehoods of which Powell
had never been made aware. He said, "My participation in that presentation at the UN constitutes the lowest
point in my professional life. I participated in a hoax on the American people, the international community and
the United Nations Security Council."

Colonel (ret.) Lawrence Wilkerson, still sees this lapse as the result of a profound intelligence failure, saying,
"I have to believe that. Otherwise I have to believe some rather nefarious things about some fairly highly placed
people in the intelligence community and perhaps elsewhere," hinting at Cheney and Rummy.
Link: http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Powells_former_chief_of_staff_on_0205
.html

I love it when I am right!

No comments: