Friday, February 10, 2006

Hypocrites Abound

Recently I was accused of spinning one of my entries. Despite the fact that I provided a link so anyone can view it. Now I am pretty busy so sometimes I miss things as I did in my last posting. This does not happen often. I was accused by BigDog of spinning my facts and intentionally leaving out some dialogue with Gonzales. Big Dog found some more info concerning that and I posted it on the site(it's still there). Big Dog still wants to say that I spin facts now keep in mind he was giving me props for being fair about Alito. Also keep in mind he supports a administration that when called in to court they will never swear in, conducts wiretaps that everyone knows is illegal except anyone in their administration. thats okay Bigdog I do not want an apology from you and you would not give one anyway(thats not your style) Plus it would not mean anything to me anyway. By the way to anyone who misreads this post the hypocrisy is in the selective skepticism. And as far as what Professor W says. I tell you what if they believe in "rule of law" then release all documents that the prosecutors ask for and stop blocking investigations and do not be afraid to swear in when asked.

No comments: