Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Awwwww Hell Naw!


Hell did you guys see that Lieberman, Bush's second-favorite boyfriend and prison bitch lost to anti-war challenger Ned Lamont Tuesday,sending a clear signal that America is tired of Bush not being accountable. Lieberman(not respecting democracy) vowed to run as an independent against Ned Lamont. "For the sake of our state, our country and my party, I cannot and will not let the voters decide that I'm not the best man for this job" he said of the election results. This guy needs to know when to quit no one wants him.
I bet he feels like the girl I stood up on prom night(despite what Nikki says,it was an accident)not wanted and dejected. I think we are going to see some changes real soon. from now on when I mention Lieberman he will referred to as Joe Lieberman (I- Bush Asskisser). Believe me folks if Lieberman had won then you would have heard endless talk from the neo-monkeys on Fox News how this is an agenda and Bush is right and the people have spoken. But since it went the other way now its a travesty and this man was cheated and sold out by antibush liberals. I guess it could never had been the case of the people have spoken and did not want him anymore, so much for democracy when it doesn't work for a Bush lap monkey. He is a sore loser...rememebr when Gore wanted to count votes he was called a sore loser. God I love America.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So now it was an "accident" instead of a "love story"? Heh, that's convenient. ;)

RE: Lieberman. Actually, I don't think he's feeling all that dejected, considering that he's planning on running as an Independent--and polling quite well as one (and as a 3-party CT race goes).

Did you hear that ole Miss "Slap Happy" down in GA also lost the Dem nomination?

The Goddess said...

Good, I'm glad she lost. I am tired of all the crazy people on capital hill. And Lieberman is getting just as bad! Following behind Bush like a kicked dog. What the hell happened to him?

Anonymous said...

Indeed, Goddess. If you're going to toe the party line, then you should stick to party "values." And in this day and age, if you're Democrat, you'd better not support Bush.