Saturday, August 05, 2006

Hillary Kicks Ass!


Did you guys see that calm exchange between Hillary and Rumsfeld. Hillary kicked his ass proving she is definitely presidential material. She caught Rumsfeld you know ....lying about his rosy portrayal of the war in Iraq. He claims he did not do it and Hillary proved he did. Now this is how democrats should behave, by calling these thugs on their actions. Now needless to mention, Fox News spins it by saying that Hillary viciously attacks Rumsfeld. Right the channel that loves Ann Coulter demonizes a real woman.

Heres are quotes and transcripts from that ass kicking

Transcript:
CLINTON: Well, Mr. Secretary, I know you would and I know you feel strongly about it, but there’s a track record here. This is not 2002, 2003, 2004-5, when you appeared before this committee and made many comments and presented, you know, many assurances that have frankly proven to be unfulfilled, and –
RUMSFELD: Senator, I don’t think that’s true. I have never painted a rosy picture. I have been very measured in my words, and you’d have a dickens of a time trying to find instances where I have been excessively optimistic. I understand this is tough stuff.

"I have never painted a rosy picture. I have been very measured in my words,
and you'd have a dickens of a time trying to find where I have been excessively optimistic."
-- Rummy the liar, as she was busting him

"It is unknowable how long this conflict will last.
It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months.
There is no question but that they would be welcomed."
-- Donald Rosey Rumsfeld, (R-Optimistic) 2-7-03

Check out this link and watch the video.
http://thinkprogress.org/2006/08/03/rumsfeld-iraq-rosy/

1 comment:

The Goddess said...

Oh, this was just lovely! Rummy does not work for America, he works for BUSHCO. Well, Broke Dick Rush always had to cringe when he said, "Hillary is one of the smartest women I have ever met."