Saturday, October 01, 2005

DAMN THAT DELAY!!

Well it seems that Tom Delay is in a little bit of trouble. Well I heard Rush Limbaugh say that it is no big deal and it is a partisan venture. I mean I am glad Rush set my mind at ease and I am glad that republicans have never did anything partisan to democrats. Yep that Delay is such a victim. So Limbaugh claims there is no proof of these indictments at all concerning Delay hmmmmm... But Limbaugh said during the Iran-Contra scandal that there was not one conviction at all in that scandal.Hmmm what a lying bitch, the fact is that there were 14 count them 14 convictions in the scandal so Limbaugh has a tendency to LIE just like he is now. But dyed in the wool neo-cons who have not seen these documents listen to Hannity and Limbaugh and just parrots the same party line. So sad that these brainless neo-cons that listens to these guys do so because they do not know what to think for themselves. So the next time you hear one of these anti-science,parroting neo-cons tell them that until they see the evidence for themselves then SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Now I know this entry will make neo-cons angry good FUCK'EM!!! And think for your self.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Big dog the Clinton people had their problems also. I can match you point by point if you want to get into it. I mean we can get into the Bush's and Reagans pardons(drug dealers,murderers )But my main point was that the party that claims to be and runs elections on how moral and ethical they are seems to have the biggest moral and ethical problems. The democrats as a party do not run elections based on morality and ethics. Becuase they understand how stupid that is. But you immediately went on the defensive hmmm that says something.