Wednesday, September 28, 2005

FED UP!

Yes it was I, the Evil one who wanted to pull the posts of the balless idiots who do not have the intestinal fortitude to call up the show. But will bitch up and post like a coward. So in my bid to stomp out stupidity, I entertained the idea of pulling the cowardly posts. But Dennis (The Red) Menace informed me that would not be good.
So I listened to my friend and I realized that a coward should have the right to be stupid and cowardly so the posts will remain. Over the years I have done this show I have not censored anyone. I do not hang up on people if you disagree with me. If you make your case intelligently and are willing to listen to an opposing point of view then we can move forward. But if you act like someone from the fox news channel then you will forever have problems and your dog will die!.

No comments: