Wednesday, November 05, 2008

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!


Wow, Hold your head up high and tell let the small percentage of neo con trash know that their small little racist minds does not bother us. I must say that I am proud of my country and its citizens. We are now out of the 21st century dark age that I have been bitching about for years. My war against stupidity is almost over. America has finally righted the ship by electing my candidate Barack Obama the 44th President of the United States. Now neo-con whores please understand that just because my guy made it and your guy got the dog shit kicked and stomped out of him final being 349 to 173 electoral votes and growing. Please understand that I will always stop to take the time to gloat about the election and also kick you when your down and demoralize you because your screwy views helped screw up our country. So basically the Evil genius is not going anywhere. Now President Obama. I love you and I love the way you kicked ass last night. I teared up and I got calls from my friends all over the country and the world last night when you won. But don't think for a second that I will not hesitate to criticize you and your administration if you guys pull a "Bush"(fuck up).So with that said. This is a new America a new order and every american that voted should be proud. Plus although I think it might pass. Lets hope that stupid anti-same sex marriage crap does not pass in California.

No comments: