Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Freakman Cometh!

Okay I must admit whenever I hear Bill O'reilly say something about morality I burst out with a big gut laugh. Okay first of all it started wuth this judge(republican Bush appointee mind you) who ruled in Dover Delaware that intelligent design does not need to be mentioned as an alternative view in a biology class. The judge was right ID is not science. I mean how many churches let atheist groups get up in church and say there is an alternative view to theism.Answer none. So what is their f**king problem.
Oh yeah I forgot they are pests thats their problem.And for you readers I am not talking about the average christian I am talking about the Pat Robertston type nutcases. Anyway O'reilly went out against this gay movie called Brokeback mountain(about gay cowboys). He kept saying on how this movie was terrible and immoral(never saw it) then he would punctuate each sentence with I do not care about the movie. Then why talk about it then? I mean is this the same guy who told his female producer that he is masturbating over the phone while he is talking to her and how he loves a dildo in his ass. I think this movie hits close to home lil Billy and go see this movie you may realize something about yourself and if you can't come don't call.

No comments: