Monday, December 12, 2005

Gotta Love Saddam!

Boy that Saddam is sure giving that "kangaroo court" a run for its money.
I mean not showing up for court, telling people to go to hell. I find this very entertaining. Just some questions I have surrounding this trial.

Why is he not being charged with anything having to do with 911?

Why is he being charged with crimes prior to 1982 and not the 1983 and 1988 crimes in which he killed Iranians and Kurds and put them in mass graves. Which is one of the reasons we invaded(remember mass graves being filled remember that bullshit)
I am sure it had nothing to do with the fact that we sold him those weapons and helped him cover up those kurds deaths. So Saddam recognizes that he is being setup so he is acting a fool and I love it.

1 comment:

alan said...

On second thought....I think neo-cons get it from small yap yap animals.