Sunday, December 18, 2005

Wrong again! Doggy Dog Dog!

This is why Bush is in so much trouble. Look at the comment section of the previous posting. Much like the administration Big Dog cherry picked info concerning spying and accused me of being deceitful. This is what he said
"READ THIS ANTHONY!!!!!!!!
I suggest you look at the law itself and stop your assinine media sourced opinions. I mean for fucks sake man, this is the second instance you have indulged in such ill-informed misleading tactics."

Okay you know Doggy is right! I mean although I said in my last posting that neo-cons do not let facts get in the way of their opinions. Maybe we should look at what Big Dog posted (note) There is a reason why thinking people like the NSA officials Aclu,Congress and others feel that laws were broken. You see No President can make an executive order that can supercede the Constitution with the exception of Martial Law(maybe). When you review what Big Dog put up you will come to find out has I have that these provisions did not cover domestic spying, hell it does not even mention the word domestic in any of Big Dog postings. You see law makers and the NSA knew this thats why they were a little antsy. Now here is where the splitting of legal hairs come in, the provisions cover foreign intel only now if you are intercepting emails that originate in the states thats not foreign intel thats domestic intel which has certain laws governing that which the President did not follow(notice Big Dog did not post anything having to do with domestic spying because he was trying to trick you and I (much like the President) to use those foreign provisions to apply domestically. (maybe big dog is not used to doing his own research if he makes a big blunder like that) Sorry Big Dog, that Dog won't hunt! So I want you to see Big Dogs postings its under the Say it ain't so post. Big Dog I am shocked that you in your dislike of me put up such a silly posting that proves my point again! Here is a question for you Dog (to get you on the right side of the arguement)I dare you to answer.. Where in the constitution allows the President to do what he did? And why did he violate the domestic portion of the act and bypass the courts? I will ask you this on the air tommorow Doggy and until you redeem yourself and apologize for being wrong you will be known as little dog. Impeachment anyone?

2 comments:

Anthony said...

First of all Big Dog you missed my point. If a terrorist is a citizen or have been naturalized...What then?
Thats why this act is so controversial.

Anthony said...

Well Big Dog you forget one thing he bypassed the FISA courts. Why?