Saturday, December 31, 2005

Impeachment! Why yes.

This is what Bush's impeachment hearing will be like. It will play like that scene from a few good men.


Bush: Wiretapping? Wiretapping?

Son, we live in a world that has liberals.

And those liberals have to be stopped by men with wiretaps.

Who's gonna do it? You?

You, swiftboat Kerry?

I have a greater responsibility to defend our oil interests than you can possibly fathom.

You weep for the Constitution and you curse the NSA. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing how much I don't know: that the Constitution's death, while tragic, probably gave record profits to the oil companies.

And my reelection, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves profits...

You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at you gay marriage receptions, you want me spying on you. You need me spying on you.

We use words like God, late-term abortions, intelligent design... we use these words as the backbone to a life spent dividing a nation.

You use 'em to further your whiny liberal causes.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to my subjects who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very "freedom" I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it!

I'd rather you just said "hail Bush" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you flush down a Koran and start torturing some terrorists. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

Congress: Did you order the wiretappings?

Bush: I did the job the Supreme Court elected me to do.

Congress: Did you order the code red?

Bush: You're goddamn right I did!!

And by god I mean the voices in my head.

And 9/11.
Boy those neo-cons really hate "rule of law" when it applys to them.

No comments: