Friday, September 17, 2010

Hmmm It Figures!



Click on Title for article.


Actually, she confesses to being
a promiscuous slut in her college days.
That's why she jerked to the other extreme.


Don't get me wrong I am not attacking her! I am just pointing out some things.
So this is how she became the nutcase that she is.
I knew it would come out sooner or later. She does have that subtle sexy thing going. I knew she was a sex freak. Look when you say the things and act like Christine O'donnell does then you might be hiding a past. Turns out this woman was laying on her back,knees and anything else she could muster. Turns out in college her legs were open like the Red Sea. Which now gives me a better understanding of her now extreme views as she whored around her college campus. BTW I am not putting her down for whoring around(I admire that)because she likes(still does)sex. I am just marveling at her hypocrisy but then again all right wing bigots take that position..after whoring around(Bill O'reilly and Dr.Laura).

No comments: