Saturday, December 26, 2009

Coffee Lovers Of The World Unite!


Watch CBS News Videos Online
I love this story because I really love hot chicks and coffee...Why do we have a big sex problem in this country? Look I am not a big coffee lover, but hey this place is better than star bucks. The only problem I see is that these towns people do not want their property value to go down because of this establishment. Fair enough but its not like these lovely ladies are strippers. I mean they need to make a living also in this economy. I like this place. See for yourself. The only problem I have is with the prudish woman who will take pictures of patrons of this business and posting them on the internet to embarass them...what a jerk she is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should step up and pay for his treatment.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34516639/ns/health-infectious_diseases