Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nailing a Palin!!

David Letterman, please stop apologizing to Sarah Palin. We all know that you did not mean it. I am so tired of these spineless democrats and you apologizing for everything. If anyone should apologize it should be Palin for failing to be a good mom. Now I know Alaska is full of misfits who could not make it in the lower 48(alaskans are strange people admit it)! But that gives her no excuse for letting this whore loser guy "go ball deep" and taking a swim in that little daughter of hers when she was 17 years old in bed assuming the sexual position of face down and ass up under her roof while mom is sleeping in the next room.(Btw I mean no offense to any actual whores). I know that the only thing to do in Alaska is to bump uglies but damn Palin stop being hypocritical. I mean all you have to do is wait until she opens her mouth to see why she is where she is.

No comments: