Wednesday, September 14, 2005

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Well here we go down this path again. Thuudd does not grasp anything I have written.
He continues to drop insult after insult and glosses over my responses.
You are welcome to read his post. Thuudd one last time. You see everything through the neo-con prism. Your so called proof (the only one you offered) about the cheap gas was so off the mark. If the fact that cheap gas was cheap under Clinton because you said it was fifteen years ago (thats the proof) that was very super powerful stupid. Now I guess you did not like my critique of your use of grammar. Well I guess only people like Ann Coulter,Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity can offer critiques. My only point I was trying to make Thuuddy was that under Clinton everything he did was also under a neo-con magnifying glass and they heaped insult after insult on him. So the fact you can not take any critique of Bush or the right wing well I guess you really need some growing up. The fact you said you were a marine I honor that because I support the military(even though I do not agree with all of the missions(my brother was a marine).

Please my dear Thuudd, you can critize me all you want I am a big boy.
But I implore you to get out of this right wing/left wing hate mobius strip and look at the evidence for yourself(you do not have to believe me just check it out for yourself). Everything I wrote is the truth. Again just by you saying the opposite doesn't make your view a reality. If it makes you feel secure that you think I am a democrat then go right ahead and build your "strawman". But we in the real world both conservative and liberal and libertarian know that political dissent whether funny or serious does not make you one or the other. When you hear my views on capital punish ment or funding for the N.E.A or guns would you also think that I got my views from the r.n.c? I mean if you want to be fair and consistent you would have to deduce that. I mean given the rules you have espoused in your comments. Or will you sweep it under the rug.
I do not hate Bush. I do not think he and his administration have been honest with the american people thats all! I did not like everything Clinton did either but this
would be lost on you. So as far as my wonderful sense of humor...well get used to it .Its my CHARM.(I told you I'm pompous) Anyway may the good lord bless you and may the good lord keep you from sending me more vacous comments. Raise your game and RESEARCH!!!!!! By the way your grammar is still lacking and Big Dog, my side is public, you just have to research it thats all! Love ya Buh bye!

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Amen Brother Big Dog