Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Who am I ? Why I am Anthony the Evil Genius!

Okay I am a radio host of a politcially incorrect radio talk show called Wavestation X in Kansas City Mo.
My friend told me about this site. So to make a long story short this will be an outlet for my thoughts on everything. Damn I am good!
Some of my views are straight to the point. So I warn you READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

What I have learned is that people are full of crap! Evolution is being assaulted in schools because of "fundamentalists" who really believe the bible word from word. Do they want us to be as ignorant as they are.(Here is where we are headed in this 21st century dark age).

Lil Jonny: Moma!

Mother: Yes dear.

Lil Jonny: Where do babies come from?

Mother: Well honey they come from storks who get them from god who magically makes them in heaven.

Lil Jonny: Thanks moma. ( Now that little boy will stay stupid and never realize that his mother is a FUCKING idiot! Whew!! I feel better.

I find it difficult to believe that in the 21st century we are allowing this to even become a debate. His mother could have said: Honey they come from inside a womans tummy (cute huh) but still scientifically accurate while sounding just down right cute and cuddly. Hell Barney the dinosaur could've said it minus the fairytale.

What we have here is a poor understanding of science and a dose of religion.
Science and religion have never gotten along(historically) together. Ever! (Ask Galileo). There is not one scientific principle that supports religion or the bible.If so then prove it! I will repeat this again because it sounds vaguely important. There is not one scientific principle that supports the bible or religion.
The Bible is accepted on faith and there is nothing wrong with that(separate issues).

But wait, Anthony I hear on the radio or tv that there is and Rush said it. Well yeah, but they are full of shit and stupid. See how that works, we should never entertain these silly notions.

We have a president that is a mental lightweight. Thats why his adminstrative staff admitted that you do not have to be smart to be president! What???? So join me in my battle to stomp out ignorance no matter where you find it.
And never cater at all to these stick in the mud, "Dukes Of Hazzard" watching, "fundamentalist" myrmidons.

1 comment:

The Goddess said...

Amen, Brother! Great website!