Saturday, September 17, 2005

TO BE GAY OR NOT TO BE GAY!


I am so tired of hearing the reports that John Roberts is gay or might not be gay based on the following;

1. He didn't get married until he was 40. That's really late. Now, he's a devout Catholic, so you know he didn't have sex before he got married (at least not heterosexual sex).

2. He married a (female) partner at a major law firm. My wife is on the cusp of partnerhood and I never see her. I don't think that my parents had sex after my dad made partner (don't try to tell me otherwise). You think that they have sex?

3. He has kids, therefore he must have had sex with a woman? Nope. They're adopted.

4. Possibly most damning: He played Peppermint Patty in his school play. That's totally gay. And cross-dressing. Or this photo check it out!

http://underneaththeirrobes.blogs.com/main/2005/08/more_grist_for_.htm
(scroll down and left click on photo on right)

Now outside of being evasive and that we still do not know where he stands.
I think John Roberts is slick like Clinton and thats a good thing.
I do not care whether if he is gay or straight. I want a justice who can be fair
regardless of their political leanings. Now am I wrong? The blogs are so sickening
because the left is buying in to this, he might be gay and Bush appointed him, heh,thing.
Lets be above that shall we. We know that neo-cons although some are gay, they espouse intolerance of gays and womens issues. So I do understand the irony of appointing the first gay chief justice(that we know of)its funny as hell! My friend Darcy(www.glamdykeliberals.blogspot.com)has an interesting view on this whole evasive plot(Darcy's the best)For myself,I just revel in the fact that he makes Ann Coulter nervous! And thats why I love America.

No comments: