Thursday, September 15, 2005

IF YOU SCRATCH A MISANDRIST LIAR , YOU WILL FIND A RACIST BITCH!!!

Okay folks, here is another stupid attack from a person that does not have a sense of humor and is probably racist, liar and hates men. Just read what she wrote and I will respond afterwards.


"You sir, are obviously a female hater. I have listened to your show over the past few months and have found you to be a misogynistic women hater and that you hate white women in particular. Your crude and unintelligent remarks about wanting to see certain white women killed was sickening and degrading for women off all colors to have to hear over the public airwaves. I know you have said many times on your show that white women are easy and that you have had sex with many of them; no doubt you were trying to live out some fantasy that you are a white man. I also found your condescending remarks about being a lesbian trapped in a man’s body to be highly offensive. You are not a lesbian! You are a female hating, troglodyte; palm dragging banana eater."


Megan


I think that palm dragging remark may have been a neanderthal reference. Plus how did she know that I like bananas?

I get this all the time, someone hears the show(notice I did not use the word "listen") and then formulates a half-assed opinion and then insults me. It never fails. Dearest Megan, I will not stoop to the low level that you have resorted to.To get my point across, I will intelligently respond to you and give you the respect that you are due. Although I was not afforded such a luxury.
I have never in my life espoused any racial or sexist views. I have said things that are true, but unflattering about groups of people both women and men, whites,blacks etc. But that in itself is not racist or misogynistic! The manner in which you wrote that comment you sound like you might be a young woman so let me tell it to you like this. Grow up and mature a little bit.

I am not going to sit here and give you a litany of my pro-woman beliefs and views or that my friends are women from all colors. Because I should not have to do that.

My show is "Irreverent" as it states in the above box with the rest of those words
I put in there(feel free to take another look at them if you need to).I'm sure you know what that word means, so I will not insult your intelligence by defining it.

I am not a woman hater! I think you are so full of angst against some person that has really hurt you in your past. That you decided to focus your racist anti-male hatred on me. I will explain why. In order for you to focus your dementia properly
it was necessary for you to "lie" and take out of context my words for instance when you said;

"Your crude and unintelligent remarks about wanting to see certain white women killed was sickening and degrading for women off all colors to have to hear over the public airwaves." You see I never said that at all! You pulled that one right out of your ASS!I have the tapes to prove it.
This was a comedy bit based on a segment of the news, that broadcast the fact that all of these white women were coming up missing like in Aruba and other places. But they never mentioned any black or latino or asian women who have come up missing(I guess in your racist fervor to attack me you have conviently forgotten that one huh)never got air time on the national news, until some minorities rightfully complained.
Is the life of a white woman worth more than any other woman of color, huh MEGAN?

Also I have never said white women were easy(I do not know where you picked that one up from). What I have said was that in high school I found it easy to date Catholic school girls because I did not have to try hard(but Catholic girls come in all colors last time I checked) So you got that one wrong too!

So I based a comedy bit around that, and the women on the list were Britney Spears,Ann Coulter etc(its funny everyone knew it was a joke except you) and there were three black women on that list also. I guess you forgot that too, huh Megan. Remember I said "missing" not "killed"!
Also I have no fantasies of being a white man(thats just plain stupid) but maybe you do( a little "penis envy" huh Megan!
And remarks about being a male lesbian is not condescending.......its down right FUNNY as hell and true. Again you are totally devoid of any sense of humor clouded by racial bigotry and a feeling of insecurity. You obviously look for things to get offended over! You need help and maybe a life and hey feel free to turn the station.

Your comments reveal more about you than anything else Megan. You are a racist and a misandrist and I really feel sorry for you! Oh by the way "woman-hater" and "misogynist" mean the same thing so, just write one or the other next time okay! I would be remiss in my duties if I let you get away with that redundancy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.