Friday, September 16, 2005

MEGAN THE "HYSTERICAL" STALKER!!

Hey folks Megan responded back with this comment maybe you guys can make sense of it
because I have no idea whats wrong with this woman or whats she is talking about. It seems she gets off on insulting me and not listening to reason. And where does she get the idea that I like Phelps from?? This was in response to my scratch a misandrist liar and find a racist bitch entry. Check out her response!


"Sir; or should I call you a penile, infantile toe sucker, since your rant obviously shows your disdain for women and I dare say a certain liking for people like Fred Phelps. I can only hope that your wife, heaven forbid that you are married; poor women or perhaps your girlfriend, your blow up doll doesn’t count bites your shriveled manhood off next time you force any of them to give you a blowjob."

Megan

Gosh! Megan either grow up and get a life and respond intelligently or just find someone else to harass! You are not funny and your boring and you make a mockery of the womens movement and if you are part of the womans movment(which I respect by the way). Then it needs a LAXATIVE to rid itself of fake misandrists feminists like yourself. And if this is some crypto-sociopsychological ploy to try to date me then I am to good for you sister. Try the tree hugger next to you or the pentup neo-con male they are more your speed. I know that you can not get me out of your head thats why you listen to the show and check my blog regularly, Hell I can't blame you Megan I am a hell of a guy! In psychology we call that "misplaced sexual aggression" there is always a lot of suggestive sex talk in your insults towards me. Keep in mind I don't want you. Good day!

1 comment:

The Goddess said...

Anthony,

I thought this woman has listened to the show for months? This is the only thing she got from the show? Number one you are not married, number two one of your good friends is a lesbian (Me). Why hasn't this woman called the show? I am sure she can handle herself in a debate, And I would love to hear her thoughts on hating homosexuals, and liking Fred Phelps. It seems to me that this young lady either does not pay attention, has a hearing problem, or she simply has no sense of humor. Maybe all three. And while she may speak for herself, do not presume to speak for other women, because I for one find her racist and I do not want to be thrown in the same boat as her.