Sunday, October 19, 2008

Debate or not to Debate!


Well I actually really enjoyed the last presidential between debate between old Cool daddy Obama and Jurassic McCain folks.This is what a debate should be. Plus kudos to Bob Schaeffer for getting gangsta on those bitches right from the beginning,telling them these are the rules and I will be asking follow up questions and you will stay on point. I wish Gwen had done that in the VP debates. Anyway I think Barack handled himself brilliantly and stuck to the message and got some good shots in. I think McCain was very aggressive(he had to be) and got some good shots in as well. McCain actually I thought did better in this debate than the others.I did not like the way McCain kept interrupting Obama with what I would classify as an erratic desperate move for instance like the baseless Ayers statements and Acorn and getting Obama tax mandates wrong.He basically danced around the issues of these right wing attacks(which as myself as a former debater thought were malicious and did not go anywhere.)He was all over the place throwing accusations out like how you would throw spaghetti against the wall hoping some will stick. And what was with the incessant blinking. It was like watching I dream of genii on meth.I loved how McCain said he is not George Bush(great line I thought)But I also liked Obama's comeback of; if I have mistaken you for George Bush it is because of the similarities of your policies.Translation:Bama's of a feather flock together. Obama also brought the concerns about what idiots have been yellimng at the McCain rally's and McCain lied about how the same things were said at Obama's rallies about him, which was a lie. McCain has shown me that he and the economy are one and the same..... unstable!

No comments: